Events & Surprises | Food & Dinning | Relaxation | Outdoor Fun | Planning to stay a while?
Allow us to help coordinate your vacation so you may spend more time enjoying your stay in the High Country. From in-home massages, arriving to a stocked kitchen, personal chef services, tee times and more, we are happy to arrange these services, as well as any others you enjoy. Whether you are interested in all the luxuries we can provide, or your group just prefers the convenience of arriving in the mountains knowing your tickets and adventures are already scheduled, we offer as much or as little help as you would like. Once you discuss the activities with your family and/or friends, just let us know and we will help coordinate your adventures. Not sure where to begin? Just call our office, and we will be happy to make suggestions for your stay. Please allow at least one weeks notice to fulfill your requests if time is short, just give us a call and we will see if there is still time to accommodate your request. Contact our office for current details and rates.Blue Ridge Vacation Cabins and Ashmore Luxury Rentals offer some of the most luxurious homes in The Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, and the most popular family rentals.Whether it’s a cooking class, a family reunion, or special retreat, our professional staff is here to help you with ideas and coordinating all the details
Events & Surprises
- Special Retreats – Whether it’s a corporate retreat or a ladies weekend, we can structure the perfect visit for your occasion.
- Gift Baskets & Surprises – We are happy to make your vacation personal by fulfilling any special arrangements prior to your arrival.
Back to top Δ
Food & Dinning
- Dinner Reservations – We know all the best restaurants in town so allow us to make suggestions and reservations on your behalf. Restaurants range from fine dining establishments for the more sophisticated palate to local cafes where you can sample the favorite dish of the day. Don’t forget to ask about our exclusive restaurant coupons.
- Personal In-Home Chef Service – Exquisite multi-course meals or custom cooking classes available in your very own kitchen, catering personally to you and your guests.
- Catering – Elegant or casual, traditional or eclectic, we have an array of catering vendors to satisfy your taste buds.
- Food Delivery – Delivery service for the local restaurants of Banner Elk and Boone.
- Grocery & Beverage Shopping – Take the hassle away from grocery shopping (and save room in your car) by arriving to your personally stocked kitchen and bar.
Back to top Δ
- Tickets & Reservations – Don’t miss out on some of our most popular events and activities, including An Appalachian Summer Festival, Tweetsie Railroad, concerts and more.
- In-House Massage Treatments – Rejuvenate your mind by reducing daily stress, your body by entering a relaxing rest and recovery mode, and your soul by the simple pleasure of having a therapeutic massage in the comfort of your guest home.
- Spa Services – We are happy to make arrangements with some of our finest day spas in the area for a full day of pampering.
- Baby Sitting – We have a complete list of CPR certified baby sitters to care for your children while youre out exploring.
- Pet Sitting – We have a complete list of bonded and insured pet sitters to care for your best friend while you are out.
- Daily Housekeeping – Allow us to come and tidy up so you have more time for fun.
- Auto Detailing – Pick-up and delivery service for your cars ultimate care.
- Airport Shuttle – Service Arrangements for a safe journey to and from the airport.
- In-Town Transportation – Whether its because youre unfamiliar with the mountain roads or need a driver for a night out, we are happy to arrange transportation for you and your guests.
Back to top Δ
- Biking – Along the New River Enjoy a scenic bike ride along the New River and enjoy Mother Nature at her finest.
- Tennis – Enjoy a match of tennis at Yonahlossee Racquet Club.
- Extreme – White Water Rafting – This is the extreme trip for the real adventure seekers! Over 5 miles of continuous class III, IV, and V rapids, this is guaranteed to be a world-class adventure. Travel rafts at high water and inflatable kayaks at lower flows. You must be at least 16 years of age, in good health and in reasonable shape.
- White Water Rafting – Bring along the whole family for this exciting 6 mile river adventure. As you cruise down the river through plentiful class two and three rapids, you will enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the Cherokee National Forest and surrounding east Tennessee farmland. This adventure is great for ages 3 and up.
- Spelunking (Caving) Adventures – – Journey through the land before time. Imagine 550 million year old limestone that formed on the bottom of the ocean and now creates the stage for an amazing adventure. Challenge yourself with tight crawls or enjoy the larger chambers on the main footpath. Most underground rooms are over seventy feet tall and hundreds of feet long. Enjoy one of the top 10 adventures in the nation right here in the High Country!
- River Tubing – – Bring the whole family on this relaxing river adventure. This trip is great for all ages. Beautiful scenery, great river-side lunch, and exciting rapids through miles of mild whitewater will keep everyone entertained. One and two person inflatable kayaks available for the adventure seekers.
- Guided Fly Fishing Trips – Local wade trips on both wild and hatchery supported trout streams and rivers in the immediate area. While walking along some of the most pristine waters in the High Country, you will have the opportunity to catch rainbow, brown and maybe even a wild brook trout.
- Skiing & Snowboarding – Our local ski areas offer a winter wonderland of fun for all members of your family or group.
- Snow Tubing – A great family or group adventure, snow tube at the largest park on the East Coast.
- Zip Lining – Fly on the longest Zip line Tour, featuring 18 cables, two of which are known in the zip line industry as super or mega zips. This adventure is great for ages 5 and up.
- Horseback Riding – We invite you to stroll through the woods on a guided trail ride adventure in the High Country.
- Tee Times – Tee times at our local challenging mountain courses.
Back to top Δ
Planning to stay a while?
- Real Estate Showings – Allow our professional real estate agents to show you available homes in the High Country.
- Long Term Rentals – We have an array of High Country long term rentals ready to be occupied.
Back to top Δ
If you need information about any of our services, please feel free to use our contact form, send us an e-mail to email@example.com, or give us a call at 855 NC MOUNTAINS or 828-963-7310